ESG Project Manager
Posted on: Sep 25, 2020
Perform Supervisory responsibilities for managing all aspects of the construction, installation, maintenance, and repair of electrical and communication systems, fixtures, and hardware.
Performs supervisory responsibilities for managing all aspects of the construction, installation, maintenance, and repair of electrical and communication systems, fixtures and hardware.
This individual is responsible for planning, scheduling, assigning, participating in, and inspecting the work of electricians, and trades helpers. Work includes the design and construction of special electrical apparatus and fixtures and the preparation of specifications and estimates for construction, repair, and installation projects. Large scale and complex jobs are normally inspected upon completion for conformance with specifications; smaller jobs are checked for satisfactory operation by the users of the equipment. Work is performed under general direction of an administrative superior and is reviewed through discussions and inspection of completed work. This individual will also be required to provide updates on projects both orally and in written form.
We at Conveyor Solutions live by a core set of beliefs and principles that we define as our Core Values. Our Core Values are the foundation in all we do. This is especially true as we add team members to our growing family to ensure they exemplify the Systems in Motion Core Values, which are:
- Optimistic and Growth Oriented
- “Make it Happen”
- Passionate and Enthusiastic
- “Own It”
- Creative Problem Solver
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plans, assigns, schedules, and supervises the work of electricians, and helpers engaged in the construction, installation, maintenance, and repair of electrical systems, fixtures, apparatus, and appliances; participates in the more difficult work.
- Will be responsible for managing and documenting all safety protocols and enforces safety regulations, rules, and working conditions.
- Trains and instructs subordinates on detailed procedures.
- Conducts periodic inspections and gives on-site supervision over hazardous or unusual work assignments; assures availability of equipment, materials, and supplies.
- Estimates the time and material costs required for projected jobs; keeps cost and job records and submits reports; initiates requisitions for supplies, tools, and equipment.
- Proactive and makes recommendations on proposed projects.
- Recruits and trains personnel in the safe operation of equipment and tools.
- Ability to work with local municipalities to pull permits.
High school diploma or GED
- 5+ years of related experience including supervisory or lead experience and considerable experience as a journeyman electrician or any equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Electrical license or electrical certificate of completion is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and in written form and experience with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Must have a valid driver license and willing to travel.
- Thorough knowledge of the practices, methods, equipment, materials, and tools of the electrical trade.
- Thorough knowledge of the occupational hazards and safety precautions of the work.
- Ability to supervise the work of skilled workers.
- Considerable knowledge of the National Electrical Code for electrical installations.
- Ability to interpret and work from instructions, penciled plans and sketches, and blue prints.
- Ability to communicate and coordinate with superiors, subordinates and vendors.
- Ability to estimate materials and labor costs.
- Skill in the use and care of all hand and shop tools and equipment of the electrician's trade.
- Organization Skills are required.
- General Office Skills are required.
Electrical license or electrical certificate of completion is a plus.
Basic computer knowledge of Microsoft Office
MATH SKILLS/REASONING ABILITY
Basic math skills and reasoning ability are required.
Attention to detail Dependable
Positive attitude Ethical and honest
Productive, Self-Motivated, Adaptability, Punctual
This position works primarily in a typical office environment and Industrial job site visits.
This position requires ability to lift 15 lbs.