#1 Safety and Hygiene
1. Safety and Hygiene
The first item is to make sure you have done everything possible to be responsive to your employees needs. Alpine Supply Chain Solutions is offering Free “Covid-19 Warehouse Training” program. A webinar on Preparedness and Response is available via the link below. Here are some highlights:
Review Daily routines such as breaks, shift start/end times, start of shift meetings and change as needed to minimize group interactions and reinforce social distancing. (i.e. stagger start times, break times, reconfigure break room furniture to space employees out)
- Establish Employee Hygiene and facility/equipment disinfecting routines
- Review and establish PPE requirements - will you provide masks, gloves, etc
- Develop an Infectious Disease Preparedness and Response Plan
- For a more detailed list click here to view the webinar replay.
- Preparedness and Response Webinar Link
For a more detailed list click here to view the webinar replay.