Versatile and Easy-to-use Flexible Conveyors
Flexible Skatewheel Conveyor
Flexible Skatewheel Conveyors are perfect for truck loading and unloading. They are commonly used for packaging, shipping, and flexible assembly lines. The simple expansion and contraction of these conveyors makes them ideal for temporary applications.
- Models available with both 200 lbs. and 300 lbs. capacity per linear foot.
Flexible Roller Conveyors handle heavier loads than skatewheel conveyors, and are ideal for odd shaped items that are heading in/out of a facility.
Power Roller Conveyors
- Convenient for truck loading and unloading, distribution centers, packaging, portable assembly lines, shipping and receiving.
Roller Gravity Conveyors
- Ideal for transporting odd shaped items that can easily get hung upon skatewheel conveyors.
- Moves conveyors in and out of trucks for increased efficiency when loading and unloading.
Loader/Unloader – Rigid Conveyor
Used to account for the potential height differences between truck beds and shipping docks, and the distance between your permanent conveyors and the nose of your trailers.
Drive-In Roller Conveyor
- Power in-and-out with no operator effort for improved ergonomics.
Rigid Drive-In Belt Conveyor
- Suited for truck loading and unloading, distribution centers, shipping and receiving.
Telescopic Belt Conveyor Loader
- The perfect choice for high volume shipping applications.