Wire Partitions are modular steel systems used for safety, security, and separation. Available constructed with mesh, woven or welded, these partitions are secure inside sturdy angle frames to create a single wire panel. The partition panels are bolted to steel tubing posts to create a secure modular wall.
- 20 standard-size panels 4′-0″ or 5′-0″ high by 1′-0″ to 10′-0″ wide.
- Panels have the ability to be stacked between posts to reach wall height.
- Standard-size panels will work in ceilings and walls.
- Panels are also offered in custom sizes as well as special heights.
- Types of doors available: Hinged, double hinged, sliding, and vertical rise.
- The sliding door has a patented tamper resistant latch mechanism.
- Angle frame allows the installer access to hardware, which speeds installation.
- 3/8″ mounting hardware is the heaviest in the industry.
- Heavy duty options are available.
- Panels can also be ordered with mesh, expanded metal, sheet metal, or clear polycarbonate.
- Stock panels and basic cages are kept in stock for quick 48 hour shipping across the U.S.