Pallet Flow applies the first in first out (FIFO) principle. Pallets load on the entry side and the slope takes pallets to the next position.
First in first out allows you to monitor inventory levels and is ideal for products with a shelf life. Pallet flow saves space due to its density.
- Less requirement of lift trucks
- Simplicity of identifying and storing WIP/finished goods
- Zero energy consumption
- Zero down aisles / one side to load/unload
- Incredible space conservation
- Practically maintenance free