Hytrol TR Medium-Duty Troughed Conveyor
The Model TR is a Horizontal Belt Conveyor that is ideal for overhead conveying applications. The built-in guard rails assist in easily conveying boxes, cartons, cases, bags, etc. as well as loose parts.
- Bed – 4″ deep x 12 ga. formed with 2-1/2″ high guards powder painted
- Bed is available in standard 5 ft. and 10 ft. long sections, which bolt together with splice plates
- Belt Widths: 6″, 8″, 10″, 12″, 14″, 16″, 18″, 20″, 24″, & 30″
- Standard End Drive is located on discharge end of conveyor, chain guard is on left hand side
- 4 in. dia drive pulley with 1 in. dia shaft at bearings or 8 in. dia. with 1 – 3/16 in. dia. shaft at bearings, machine crowned and fully lagged
- 4 in. dia. tail pulley with 1 in. dia. shaft at bearings
- Motor – 1/2 HP standard – 2 HP max.
- Adjustable Floor Supports Available
- Capacity – Maximum load per linear ft. of conveyor; 75 lbs., not to exceed rated capacities
- Reversible (with Center Drive)
- Optional Drives Include: Overhead End Drive, Side Mounted End Drive, Center Drive, Low Elevation Side Mounted Center Drive, Stacked End Drive, Shaft Mounted End Drive and V-Belt Drive.