Hytrol TA Medium Duty Conveyor
The Model TA can be used in many types of material handling situations such as assembly line operations, sorting, packing, and inspection. The Model TA sets up quickly and easily to save on installation time. Due to its extreme versatility, this model has become an industry standard and is commonly used in many different types of applications.
- Bed – 4 in. deep x 12 ga. formed steel slider bed – powder painted
- Bed is available in standard 5 ft. and 10 ft. long sections, which bolt together with splice plates
- Standard Belt Widths: 6″, 8″, 10″, 12″, 14″, 16″, 18″, 20″, 24″, 30″
- Standard End Drive located on discharge end of conveyor chain guard on left hand side
- 4 in. dia drive pulley with 1 in. dia shaft at bearings or 8 in. dia. with 1 – 3/16 in. dia. shaft at bearings, machine crowned and fully lagged
- 4 in. dia. tail pulley with 1 in. dia. shaft at bearings
- Motor – 1/2 HP standard – 2 HP max
- Adjustable Floor Supports Available
- Capacity – Maximum load per linear ft. of conveyor 75 lbs., not to exceed rated capacities
- Reversible (with Center Drive)
- Optional Drives Include: Shaft Mounted End Drive, Overhead End Drive, Side Mounted End Drive, Center Drive, Low Elevation Side Mounted Center Drive, Stacked End Drive and V-Belt Drive.