Hytrol SBI Floor-To-Floor Slider Bed Conveyor
The Hytrol Model SBI is a floor-to-floor incline slider bed conveyor. The SBI features an adjustable double nose-over at the discharge end to insure smooth transfers from incline to horizontal plane. Inclines can be quickly and easily adjusted up to 30°. This conveyor also functions as a booster conveyor in gravity flow systems.
- Bed – 6-1/2″ deep x 12 ga. formed steel frame powder painted. Standard sections come in lengths of 6′, 8′, & 10′
- Belt – Black Trackmate 120 Roughtop with PVC cover. Clipper lacing
- Belt Widths: 10″, 12″, 14″, 16″, 18″, 20″, 22″, 24″, 28″, 30″, 34″, & 36″
- Standard center drive, located on the incline section. Chain guard is located on left hand side
- Motor – 1 HP C-Face “SSB” Series Brake Motor – 2 HP max.
- MS Type floor supports are available with a wide range of adjustment
- Capacity – 100 lbs. per linear foot.
- Optional Drives – V-Belt Drive, O-Ring Drive Chain