Hytrol RBI Floor-To-Floor Roller Bed Conveyor
The Hytrol Model RBI is a floor-to-floor incline roller bed conveyor. The RBI features an adjustable double nose-over at the discharge end to insure smooth transfers from incline to horizontal plane. Inclines can be quickly and easily adjusted up to 30°. This conveyor also functions as a booster conveyor in gravity flow systems.
- Bed – 6-1/2″ deep x 12 ga. formed steel frame powder painted. Standard sections come in lengths of 6′, 8′, & 10′
- Belt – Black Trackmate 120 Roughtop with PVC cover. Clipper lacing
- Belt Widths – 10″, 12″, 14″, 16″, 18″, 20″, 22″, 24″, 28″, 30″, 34″, & 36″
- Standard center drive, located on the incline section. Chain guard is located on left hand side
- 8 in. dia. drive pulley with 1-7/16 in. dia. shaft at bearings, fully lagged
- 4 in. dia. tail pulley with 1 in. dia. shaft at bearings or 6 in. dia. tail pulley with 1-3/16 in. dia. shaft at bearings, machine crowned
- 4 6 in. dia. take-up pulley with 1-3/16 in. dia. shaft at bearings, machine crowned
- Motor – 1 HP C-Face “SSB” Series Brake Motor – 2 HP max
- MS Type floor supports are available with a wide range of adjustment
- Capacity-225 lbs. per linear foot max.
- Optional Drives – V-Belt Drive, O-Ring Drive Chain