Hytrol RB Medium Duty Conveyor
The Hytrol Model RB is a heavy-duty Horizontal Belt Conveyor designed to move heavier product loads. The roller bed design reduces belt friction and provides greater capacity. Applications include assembly, inspection and packing operations. Roller bed conveyors have a much higher capacity than slider bed conveyors because they reduce the friction caused by the belt against the bed surface.
- Bed – 6-1/2″ deep x 12 ga. formed steel frame powder painted
- Rollers – 1.9″ dia. x 16 ga. galvanized rollers spaced every 6″
- Overall Frame Widths: 16″, 18″, 20″, 22″, 24″, 26″, 28″, 30″, 34″, 36″, 40″, 42″, 48″, 54″, & 60″
- Standard Center Drive has a minimum elevation of 17-3/4 in., and can be placed on any section of conveyor length.
- Drive Pulley is 8 in. dia. with 1-7/16 in. dia. shaft at bearings
- Tail Pulley is 4 in. dia. with 1 in. dia. shaft at bearings or 6 in. dia. with 1-3/16 in. dia. shaft at bearings
- Motor – 1/2 HP standard-2 HP max.
- Adjustable Floor Supports Available
- Capacity – Maximum load per linear ft. of conveyor; 225 lbs., not to exceed rated capacities