Hytrol PSB Plastic Belt Conveyor
The Hytrol Model PSB with modular plastic belting uses a positive drive system to eliminate belt slippage and mistracking. This model can be utilized for applications that require non-marking belts, air flow through the belt, and to convey wet products. The PSB is also ideal for packaging and stacks of printing.
- Bed – UHMW on aluminum slider bars, mounted to frame spacers. Mounted in 7-1/2 in. x 12 ga. powder painted, formed steel channel frame bolted together with butt couplings.
- Plastic Modular Belt, Polypropylene 2 in. pitch Flush Grid
- Rods with turnbuckles are fastened to underside of bed to provide alignment of bed rollers to insure correct belt tracking
- Standard Belt Widths – 12″, 18″ & 24″
- Motor – 1/2 HP standard – 2 HP max.
- Capacity – 300 lbs. distributed live load
- MS Type floor supports are available with a wide range of adjustment
- Optional Drives – V-Belt Drive, O-Ring Drive Chain