Hytrol PROSORT SC1 & SC2 Horizontal Belt Sortation Conveyor
The Hytrol Model ProSort SC series are horizontal belt driven sortation conveyors. The belt concept provides an efficient, dependable method of tracking packages to the divert stations. Take-away spurs can either be powered type or skatewheel type slaved from the main sorter.
- Overall Widths: 18 in. single side only – 24″, 30″ & 36″ single or double sided
- Bed-Roller bed with 1.9 in. dia. x 16 ga. rollers with ABEC-1 bearings spaced every 6 in. Mounted in 6-1/2 in. deep x 12 ga. powder painted formed steel channel frame
- High performance center drive with shaft-mounted gearmotor and variable speed controller, HP based on speed and length
- Belt Speed-Determined by application requirements, 300 FPM maximum
- Right hand, Left hand or Two-Sided diverts available
- Adjustable Floor Supports Available
- Diverter Mechanism – Two banks of twin pivoting 3-1/8 in. dia. wheels with urethane treads driven by 3/8 in. dia. urethane belts.
- Positioning Diverter – Diverter used at infeed of two-sided sorters to position packages for proper diverting
- Drive – Slave driven from main belt conveyor
- Air Requirements – Working pressure 60 P.S.I.
- Package Size – Minimum 6 in. wide x 9 in. long
- Capacity – Maximum unit package weight – 75 lbs.