Hytrol PROSORT 400 High Speed Sortation Conveyor
The Hytrol Model ProSort 421 is a high speed sortation conveyor designed to sort products at a 22 degree angle where close divert centers are not so critical. The ProSort 431 is designed to sort products at a 30 degree angle where close divert centers are required. At a predetermined location, products are transported on anodized aluminum slats where divert shoes move diagonally across the conveyor to push the product onto a take-away line. These conveyors are ideal where product diverting needs to be both delicate and positive.
- Overall Widths – 33″, 39″, 45″, 51″, & 57″
- Intermediate and Tail Bed – 21″ deep x 1-1/2″ x 7/8″ flange, 10 ga. formed steel frame powder painted
- Drive/Catenary Bed – 38 in. deep x 4 ga. formed steel channel frame, powder painted
- 8 in. dia. drive pulley with 1-11/16 in. dia. shaft at bearings
- Pneumatic or Electric operated high speed switch assembly mounted with rubber isolators for quietness and easily removable for maintenance
- Carrying chain has dual strands of No. 100 pre-lubricated O-ring roller chain with precision bearings and extended pins
- Air Requirements – Free air consumption at 60 P.S.I.
- Motor – 230/460V-3Ph. 60HZ. HP based on speed and length requirements
- Capacity – Maximum load 50 lbs. per foot. Maximum unit load 100 lbs.
- Adjustable MHS type floor supports with knee braces, holes in feet for lagging to floor