Hytrol PC Parts Conveyor
The Hytrol Model PC is utilized as a portable or permanent parts conveyor. This conveyor features side guards and a cleated belt, which easily catch small stampings, plastic parts, etc., and transport them to hoppers or drums. The flapper guard efficiently prevents loose parts from falling through the conveyor.
- Bed – 6-5/8 in. deep x 12 ga. formed steel bed with 3-1/2 in. high vertical guards
- Belt Widths: 4″, 6″, 8″, 10″, 12″, 16″, 18″, & 24″
- Belt – 3-ply black Nitrile with 1-1/2 in. high molded cleats on 12 in. centers
- Belt Speed – 65 FPM
- Overhead End Drive, motor reducer mounted 9-1/2 in. above the belt
- 4 in. dia. drive pulley with 1 in. dia. shaft at bearings, machine crowned and fully lagged
- 4 in. dia. belt return with 1 in. dia. shaft at bearings, machine crowned
- Motor – 1/2 HP standard – 2 HP max.
- Constant belt speed of 65 FPM
- Capacity – 300 lbs. total distributed load
- Portable base support is tubular steel mounted on 4″ dia. steel wheels, adjustable
- MS Type floor supports are available with a wide range of adjustment