Hytrol CRB Troughed Conveyor
The Hytrol Model CRB is a Horizontal Belt Conveyor used in scrap handling and recycling operations. The roller bed with deep troughed construction can carry broken glass, cans, wood chips, aluminum, steel, plastic stampings, etc. This model is widely used in recycling operations as an environmental conveyor.
- Bed – 2″ dia. x 12 ga. unplated tread rollers spaced every 6″, or 12″ mounted in 10 ga. painted formed steel channel frame with 12 ga. painted side guards extending 8-1/2″ above the belt. Sections bolt together with splice plates
- Rollers – 2″ dia. x 12 ga. unplated rollers spaced every 6″
- Overall Frame Widths: 16″, 18″, 20″, 22″, 24″, 28″ & 34″
- Standard End Drive is located on discharge end of conveyor, chain guard on left hand side
- Drive Pulley is 8 in. dia. with 1-3/16 in. dia. shaft at bearings
- Tail Pulley is 6 in. dia. with 1-3/16 in. dia. shaft at bearings
- Motor – 1 HP standard-2 HP max.
- Adjustable Floor Supports are available
- Capacity – Maximum load per linear ft. of conveyor; 25 lbs.