Hytrol C Cleated Belt Conveyor
The Hytrol Model C is ideal for conveying items such as bags, boxes, cartons, and parts. This conveyor transports products up steep inclines without the products slipping backwards. It can be installed at any angle from horizontal to 45° for various applications, including floor-to-floor conveying or the transportation of materials from building to truck.
- Bed – 6-5/8″ deep x 12 ga. formed bed powder painted. Standard sections come in lengths of 6′, 8′, & 10′
- Belt – Black Trackmate 120 Roughtop with PVC cover, clipper lacing
- Belt widths – 14″, 18″, 24″, & 30″
- 14 in. dia. drive pulley with 1 in. dia. removable shaft for 20 in. wide bed, 1-1/4 in. dia. drive pulley removable shaft for 24 and 30 in. wide beds, crowned and fully lagged
- 4 in. dia tail pulley with 1 in. dia. shaft at bearing, machine crowned
- Motor – Energy efficient motor with brake
- MS Type floor supports are available with a wide range of adjustment
- Capacity – up to 520 lbs.
- Fully Reversible