Hytrol 25-LREZ Heavy-Duty Accumulating Conveyor
The Hytrol Model 25-LREZ is a Heavy Duty Accumulating Conveyor (belt driven live roller) utilized in situations where zero-pressure accumulation, low elevation (12″), and close roller centers are required. The 25-LREZ features a minimum length of 6’6″ and a minimum overall width of 42″ (assuming a standard drive), which is ideal for accumulating larger products. The 25-LREZ does not require a chain guard, which allows for loading and unloading from either side of the conveyor. This model is well suited for sanitary environments, and features a 250 pound maximum drive capacity produced by each roller.
- Bed – 7-1/2″ deep x 10 ga. formed steel channel frame powder painted
- Rollers – 2-1/2″ dia. x 11 ga. unplated tread rollers spaced every 3″ and 1.9″ dia. x 16 ga. unplated pressure rollers spaced every 6″
- Overall Frame Widths: 42″, 44″, 46″, 48″, 50″, 52″, 54″, 64″, 76″, & 88″
- Motor – 1 HP standard – 2 HP max. Totally enclosed C-Face
- Maximum load per linear foot of conveyor; 1000 lbs. Maximum unit load; 4000 lbs.
- Accumulation Zones – 3 in. roller centers: 30 in. to 72 in. on 3 in. increments. 4 in. roller centers: 32 in. to 72 in. on 4 in. increments. 6 in. roller centers: 30 in. to 72 in on 6 in. increments
- Fixed Floor Supports are now supplied as optional equipment