Hytrol 25-CRE24EZ 24 VDC Live Roller Conveyor
The Hytrol Model 25-CRE24EZ 24 Volt (low voltage) Conveyor utilizes a 24VDC motor/reducer to drive chain driven tread rollers. This model efficiently handles pallets or cartons in conditions that may not be suitable for belt driven rollers. The accumulation zones on this model sense the product presence and control the accumulation and release of the zones by starting and stopping the zone drives. E24 Conveyors have an extremely long life expectancy with a 125,000 hour design life, which equates to 10 years of continuous operation. There is very little maintenance required since there are fewer moving parts in the motor, and therefore it is not necessary to stock multiple part numbers.
- Bed- Roller bed with 2-1/2 in. dia. x 11 ga. unplated rollers spaced every 4 or 6 in.
- Tread rollers are mounted in 4 in. x 4 ga. formed channel on side opposite chain guard and 6 in. x 4 ga. formed channel on chain guard side, and are bolted together with butt couplings
- Chain Driven Rollers are No. 40 roller-to-roller
- Shaft Mounted 24VDC Drive
- Adjustable HSN-Type Floor Supports are now supplied as optional equipment
- Accumulation zones of 4 in. roller centers, 32 in. to 120 in. on 4 in. increments. 3 in. and 6 in. roller centers, 30 in. to 120 in. on 6 in. increments. Frame length changes with zone length