Hytrol 20SRC – 2.0 in. Dia. X 12 Ga. Gravity Roller Curve Conveyor
Hytrol Gravity Roller 20SRC provide versatility to the straight conveyors, since the curve provides smooth product flow through turns. Curves efficiently convey products with minimum amount of pitch based on weight and size. Optional guard rails can be added for product protection. Some of the curves are provided with tapered tread rollers to maintain product orientation.
- Frame – 3-1/2 in. or 4-1/2 in. deep x 1-1/2 in. flange x 10 ga. powder painted formed steel channel with bolt-in cross members
- Widths – Between rail width: 13″, 15″, 17″, 19″, 21″, 23″, 25″, 27″, 31″, 33″, 37″ and 39″
- Available Curves – 30°, 45°, 60°, 90°
- Rollers – 2 in. dia. x 12 ga. unplated steel tubing. Rolled over ends provide a firm bearing seat and rounded ends, bearings are labyrinth sealed and grease packed
- Bolt-on type butt couplings for bolting sections together