Hytrol 199-PVEZD Medium-Duty Accumulating Conveyor
The Hytrol Model 199-PVEZD is a 24 Volt (low voltage) Conveyor utilized for zero pressure accumulation of products. This model is designed to handle cartons or pallets. The accumulation zones on this conveyor sense the product presence and control the accumulation and release of the zones by starting and stopping the zone drives. This conveyor is also very energy conscious, as the sleep feature stops tread rollers from turning when no product is present, which reduces noise and extends roller bearing life.
- Bed – Roller bed with 1.9 in. dia. x 9 ga. unplated rollers spaced every 3,4 or 6 in.
- Rollers – Mounted in 3-1/2 in. x 7 ga. formed channel on side opposite guard and 4-1/2 in. x 7 ga. formed channel on guard side
- EZDrive System features a shaft mounted gearmotor located near the center of each zone
- Poly-V Belt Driven Rollers
- Shaft Mounted Drive
- Provides a constant 35 FPM conveying speed
- Adjustable MSN-Type Floor Supports are available