Hytrol 190-NSP Medium Duty (Spool) Conveyor
The Hytrol Model 190-NSP is a live roller spool conveyor ideal for general transport, and includes the capability of accumulating products with back-pressure. Quiet operation, versatile reversible design, easy installation and maintenance make the 190-NSP conveyor a valuable component in operations requiring high performance with minimal downtime.
- Bed – 9-1/2″ x 12 ga. formed steel channel frame, powder painted
- Roller-1.9″ dia. x 16 ga. galvanized spaced every 3″
- Overall Frame Widths: 16″, 18″, 20″, 22″, 24″, 26″, 28″, 30″, 34″, 36″, 40″, & 42″
- Standard Underside Drive is mounted underneath, placed near center of conveyor
- 1 in. dia. steel drive shaft extends full length of conveyor with chain coupling at bed joints
- Motor – 1/2 HP standard-2 HP max.
- Adjustable Floor Supports are available as optional equipment
- Capacity – Maximum load per powered roller; 15 lbs., maximum capacity will be less for products with soft or irregular bottoms
- Optional Drives Include: Side Mounted Drive, O-Ring Drive Chain, Low Elevation Drive and Positive Drive.