Hytrol 190-E24EZ Medium-Duty Powered Roller Conveyor
The Hytrol Model 190-E24EZ Zero Pressure Accumulating Conveyor uses 24 VDC motors to drive the tread rollers, which eliminates the need for line shafts, chains or drive belts. This model is extremely advantageous due to zero pressure accumulation, which controls the release of product. The 190-E24EZ operates quietly, and is also easy to maintain and install. E24 Conveyors have an extremely long life expectancy with a 125,000 hour design life, which equates to 10 years of continuous operation. There is very little maintenance required since there are fewer moving parts in the motor, and therefore it is not necessary to stock multiple part numbers. The Decentralized Drive System is simple to install, and the smaller drives located throughout the length of the unit offer the ability to change speed and/or direction on specific zones.
- Bed – Roller bed with 1.9 in. dia. roller x 16 ga. galvanized tube bearings spaced every 3 in. Mounted in 6-1/2 in. x 12 ga. powder painted formed steel channel frame bolted together with splice plates
- 3/16 in. dia. polyurethane O-rings slave-drive zone tread rollers from motor
- Floor Supports are supplied as optional equipment
- Accumulation Zones -18″, 24″, 30″, & 36″ zones are available
- Capacity of 75 lbs. maximum load per zone