Hytrol 190-ACZ Medium Duty (Flat Belt) Conveyor
The Hytrol Model 190-ACZ is a horizontal power conveyor that specializes in the accumulation of cartons, boxes, etc. The basic design eliminates complicated adjustments and allows a minimum of 2% back pressure. By maintaining a constant minimum pressure on the tread rollers, long loads may be conveyed, accumulated or stopped on the conveyor using little horsepower and giving practically no pressure between boxes or packages.
- Bed – 6-1/2″ deep x 12 ga. formed steel channel frame powder painted
- Rollers – 1.9″ dia. x 16 ga. galvanized tread rollers spaced every 3″ and 1.9″ dia. x 16 ga. galvanized pressure rollers spaced every 6″
- Overall Frame Widths: 16″, 18″, 20″, 22″, 24″, 26″, 28″, 30″, 34″, 36″, 40″, & 42″
- Rods with turnbuckles are fastened to underside of the bed to provide proper alignment of bed rollers and insure correct product tracking
- Motor – 1/2 HP standard – 2 HP max.
- Fully Reversible
- Standard Center Drive can be placed in any section of the conveyor length
- Adjustable Floor Supports are available as optional equipment
- Capacity of 200 lbs. maximum load per linear ft.