Hytrol 190-ACC Medium-Duty (V-Belt) Conveyor
The Hytrol Model 190-ACC is a horizontal power conveyor that utilizes a simple method of the accumulation of cartons, boxes, etc. The basic design of the 190-ACC eliminates any complicated adjustments and allows a minimum of 2% back pressure. By maintaining a constant minimum pressure on the tread rollers, long loads may be conveyed, accumulated or stopped on the conveyor using little horsepower and giving practically no pressure between boxes or packages.
- Bed – 6-1/2″ deep x 12 ga. formed steel channel frame powder painted
- Rollers – 1.9″ dia. x 16 ga. galvanized tread rollers spaced every 3″ and 1.9″ dia. x 16 ga. galvanized pressure rollers spaced every 6″
- Overall Frame Widths: 16″, 18″, 20″, 22″, 24″, 26″, 28″, 30″, 34″, 36″, 40″, & 42″
- Standard Underside Drive is mounted underneath, placed near the center of the conveyor
- Motor – 1/2 HP standard-2 HP max.
- Adjustable Floor Supports are supplied as optional equipment
- Capacity – Maximum load per linear ft. of conveyor; 150 lbs.
- Finger tip pressure roller adjustment requires no tools
- Fully Reversible