Hytrol 138-ACC Light-Duty (V-Belt) Conveyor
The Hytrol Model 138-ACC is a horizontal power conveyor, which provides a simple method for the accumulation of cartons, boxes, etc. The basic design of the 138-ACC eliminates any complicated adjustments and allows a minimum of 2% back pressure. By maintaining a constant minimum pressure on the tread rollers, long loads may be conveyed, accumulated or stopped on the conveyor using little horsepower and giving practically no pressure between boxes or packages.
- Bed – 6-1/2″ deep x 12 ga. formed steel channel frame powder painted
- Rollers – 1-3/8″ dia. x 18 ga. galvanized tread rollers spaced every 3″ and 1-3/8″ dia. x 18 ga. galvanized pressure roller spaced every 6″
- Overall frame widths: 12″, 15″, 18″, & 24″
- Standard Mounted Drive is mounted underneath, and placed near the center of the conveyor
- Motor – 1/2 HP standard-1 HP max.
- Adjustable Floor Supports are supplied as optional equipment
- Maximum load of 50 lbs. per linear ft. of conveyor
- Finger tip pressure roller adjustment requires no tools
- Fully reversible