Guard Rails provide excellent impact protection and are able to be configured for many different applications.
This standard Guard Rail system uses rails that are bolted to a column, and are ideally used when longer runs of protection are required. Columns allow for rails to be mounted on all four sides. Versatile bolt-on options include the Lift Out Rail Adapter, Down Guard Adapter, 45-Degree Angle Adapter and a Hinged Swinging Gate Assembly.
Features and Benefits
- Rails are made of 10-gauge steel, and tested to withstand 10,000 lbs. at 4 M.P.H.
- Powder coat painted safety yellow for high visibility
- Column is a 4.75″ × 4.75″ steel square tube mounted on a 10″ × 10″ base plate
- Universal hole sets are on all four sides of the column
- Custom sizes are available
- Columns come with required hardware including anchors
- Easy installation