Flat Stainless Steel Solid Shelf – 24″ x 60″ – 2460FS
Super Erecta Solid Shelving – 24″ x 60″
Perfect for the application involving spillage. Provides barrier between floor and bottom shelf contents to deter contamination.
- Shelf design features a 1/8″ raised “ship’s edge” on all four sides to contain spillage
- Louvered/embossed shelf allows air circulation
- Available in several styles and materials for a variety of applications. Shelves are constructed with 18-gauge stainless steel (Type 304) or galvanized materials.
- Galvanized Shelves with uncoated cast corners are ideal for applications requiring a solid shelving or work surface and minimum resistance to corrosion. Available in flat solid and louvered/embossed styles
- Standard Stainless solid shelves (Type 304) with epoxy-coated cast corners address the majority of applications for solid, corrosion resistant shelves or work surfaces. Available in flat solid and louvered/embossed styles.
Storage capabilities in your commercial kitchen are endless with the 2460FS 24″ x 60″ Super Erecta flat stainless steel solid shelf. A sturdy, 18 gauge type 304 stainless steel surface with raised edges on all sides and corners contains spills and allows for easier clean-up. With an 800 lb. load rating, this heavy-duty stainless steel shelf is ideal for storage in any kitchen; even those in wet, corrosive environments.