Dorner 7600 Series AquaPruf Conveyor
Dorner 7600 Series AquaPruf Sanitary Conveyor
This series is ideal for conveying smaller, delicate and bulk product. Heavy-duty washdown requirements for full production lines. Low & High friction belting available as well as cut resistant options. Accumulation Conveyors are needed to ensure a steady supply of product to a machine or to hold a supply of product when a machine stops. In order to create accumulation conveyors systems low friction belting for the accumulation conveyors is needed. Low friction belts can either be urethane or modular plastic chain. All accumulation conveyors offer a low friction belting option or modular plastic chain option. The specifics of the application and products determine the best choice.
Dorner 7600 Series Straight Belt Sanitary Conveyor Specifications:
- Flat Belt Widths – 6″ to 60″ (152mm to 1524mm)
- Cleated Belt Widths – 6″ to 24″ (152mm to 610mm)
- Lengths 36″ (914mm) to 40′ (12.2m)
- Loads up to 20 lbs. per square foot of belt (90 Kg/m2 )
- Belt Speed: 328 ft/min Maximum (100 meters/min)
- Continuous TIG Welded 304 stainless steel frame
- #4 Polish on all outside Surfaces
- Bearing material is 400 stainless steel
- Bearing lubricant is H1 type FDA lubricant
- 3.5″ (88.9mm) diameter drive roller with cast-on Urethane lagging
- UHMW Wear strip bed plate
- FDA Approved belting and plastic components
- Flat and Cleated Belt Options
- Cleat Heights available from 6mm to 60mm
Dorner 7600 Series Curved Belt Specifications:
- Belt widths: 12″ (305mm), 18″ (457mm), 24″ (610mm) & 36″ (914mm)
- Curve Angles 45, 90 & 180 degrees
- Load: up to 150 lbs. (68 kg)
- Belt speed: up to 173 ft/min (53m/min) at curve centerline
- Continuous TIG Welded 304 Stainless Steel Frame
- #4 polish on all outside surfaces
- Bearing material is 400 stainless steel with H1 type FDA lubricant
- Stainless steel rod wearstrip bedplate
- 5″ (127mm) diameter pinch roller drive with cast-on urethane lagging
- 5/8″ (16mm) diameter nose bar transfer rollers at conveyor ends
- FDA Approved belting and plastic components
Straight Conveyor Features & Benefits:
- Frame is constructed of continuous TIG welded 304 stainless steel and is designed with no horizontal surfaces for optimum cleaning. Conveyors over 10′ (3048mm) consist of multiple sections which are bolted together.
- All bearings are 400 stainless steel, filled with H1 FDA lubricant and mounted in cast stainless steel housings for maximum performance in washdown environments.
- Solid bed plate (optional) is stainless steel and locates on UHMW strips for delicate / fragile products.
- Belt tensioning mechanism is constructed of 304 stainless steel and uses Acme threads for easy cleaning. Externally mounted to the frame with adequate clearances for cleaning.
- Conveyor is designed to withstand high pressure (100-1500 PSI) spray and chlorinated solutions.
- Frame cut-outs (optional) are available to allow spraying the inside of the conveyor without lifting the belt.
- Return Belt Supports are 4″ UHMW Rollers and are easily removed without tools for effective cleaning.
- Drive spindle is 3 ½” diameter stainless steel with Cast-On Urethane Lagging for increased load capacity. Spindle has groove for V-guided belts for optimum performance.
- Center Drives allow additional clearance on ends when needed. Unique tool-less construction for guarding and back bend rollers.
Curve Conveyor Features & Benefits:
- Frame is constructed of continuous TIG welded 304 stainless steel and is designed with minimal horizontal surfaces for optimum cleaning.
- Tool-Less quick release belt tension devices for quick effective sanitation.
- Stainless Steel multiple rod bedplate to eliminate conveyor belt sticking in wet applications.
- Pinch roller belt drive system operates at minimal belt tension for long nose bar bearing life.
- All rollers including the pinch roller drive operate outside the food zone to ensure non-contamination of the belt surface.
- Solid Ertalyte 5/8″ diameter nosebars for transferring small products.
- Bearings are designed for low pressure (100 psi max) soap and water cleaning cycles.
- Durable white FDA approved urethane belts.
Dorner 7600 Ultimate Options:
The Ultimate Series has been engineered for Fast & Effective Sanitation in the most demanding environments. These include RTE foods, raw protein (meat – poultry – fish), dairy and other environments with high pressure sanitation requirements.
- Solid Stainless Steel Cross Members (No Hollow Tubes)
- TIG Welded Stand Offs Keep Fasteners out of Food Zone
- Machined Weld on Bearing Housing Assembly
- Threadless Stainless Steel Support Stand Feet
- Plastic Bearings for Cold Environments, Eliminates Grease Contamination