Dorner 7200 Series Conveyor
Dorner AquaGard 7200 Series
Accumulation Conveyors are needed to ensure a steady supply of product to a machine or to hold a supply of product when a machine stops. In order to create accumulation conveyors systems low friction belting for the accumulation conveyors is needed. Low friction belts can either be urethane or modular plastic chain. All accumulation conveyors offer a low friction belting option or modular plastic chain option. The specifics of the application and products determine the best choice.
Dorner AquaGard 7200 Series Specifications:
- Belt widths: 1.75″(44) – 18″ (457)
- Lengths: 2′ (610) – 18′ (8486) in .12″ (4) increments
- Pulley diameter: 1.25″ (32)
- Load capacity: 60 lbs (27kg)
- Materials: 304 stainless frame, head plates and pulleys
Dorner AquaGard 7200 Series Features & Benefits:
- One piece stainless steel frame.
- 1.25″ (32) diameter pulley for small parts transfer.
- Internal rack & pinion belt tensioning is fast and easy.
- Bearings filled with H2 solid lubricant for long life.
- Large stainless steel sealed spherical bearings (28mm diameter) for long-term durability.
- V-guided belt option requires no tracking adjustments.
- Quick belt removal for easy cleaning.
- All surfaces designed for optimum water drainage.
Cleaning & Environment:
- Suitable for wipe-down and pressurized liquid spray cleaning up to 100 psi max.
- Cleaning solutions include water, soap/water mix and occasional use of chlorinated cleaners.
- Contact Dorner if high pressure and/or other chemicals are to be used.
- Designed for dry and wet environments. (Wet environments may reduce load capacity)