Dorner 4100 Series Conveyor
Dorner 4100 Series Flat Belt Conveyor
The durability of steel is hard to surpass. Steel framed models are used in the harshest of environments. This model is ideal for applications where lightweight products are involved and space savings designs are needed.
- Mild steel, low-profile construction for durability in a small package.
- Ideal for metal stamping or machining applications.
- The closed bottom, box-like design is ideal for vacuum and magnetic conveyor applications.
Dorner Conveyor – 4100 Series Specifications:
- Belt Widths: .75″ (19) to 12″ (305)
- Lengths: 2′ (610) to 6′ (1,829)
- 12 – gauge roll formed steel frame.
- 1″ (25) diameter drive pulley
- Load capacity up to 80 lbs.* (36kg).
- Belt speeds to 255 ft./min (78 M/min)
- 1.5″ (38) bottom of frame to top of belt.
- SAE fasteners only
Dorner 4100 Series Features & Benefits:
- Mild steel 1-piece frame with .25″ (6) thick bed plate for strength and durability.
- Durable baked enamel finish.
- Low maintenance fixed pulley centers with no belt tracking requirements.
- Magnetic models available.
- Wide variety of profiles and accessories.
- Durable .25″ (6) thick bottom wiper removes debris from belt.
- Metal Forming
- Metal Stamping
- Machined Part Handling