- Keeps tools ranging in size from long rakes to short hammers organized and accessible for easy selection.
- Tool Holders have two arms protruding from the rear bracket and the tool’s handle is slid between them.
- Divider Arms have a single arm and are used to separate product such as pipe, conduit, rugs, and other long items which must remain vertical within a bay.
- Each arm is welded to the bracket on an upward angle to help keep heavier product from falling forward.
- The flat plate on the front or the Tool Holder allows for barcode placement or other labeling.
- Typically Ships in 1 Week