What we collect
This information may be collected via our Contact forms, RFQ forms, CSI Log-In, discussing a service issue on the phone, purchasing a product or service, and newsletter sign up. We may collect the following information:
- Name and Job Title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We use personal information to help us develop, deliver, and improve our products, services, content, and advertising. We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve Conveyor Solutions, Inc. products, services, and customer communications
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests
- Conveyor Solutions, Inc. does not sell or rent your contact information to marketers
Conveyor Solutions, Inc. is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
Conveyor Solutions, Inc. links to multiple sites around the internet that we feel may be of interest to our customers. Conveyor Solutions, Inc. is not responsible for the content on these sites nor are we responsible for how these sites collect user information or how the information is used.