Dorner Metal Industry Conveyors
Dorner invented the first under die, space saving conveyors and Dorner continues to be the leader in the metal working industry today by improving metal working productivity.
- Metal stamping
- Metal cutting
- Metal forming
- Sintered metal products
- Smallest conveyor profiles in the industry
- While engineering durability
The 6200 series of conveyors is engineered and designed for the tough environments in the metal working industry.
- One piece, 11 gauge stainless steel frame that resists frame racking
- Covered and sealed bearings to keep out metal filings
- 1.5 inch frame to top of belt
- Rack and pinion tensioning
- V-guided tracking
Recently Dorner has engineered the Wedge-Lok design into the 6200 tail ends. The Wedge-Lok design resists tail damage even when the conveyor is accidentally dropped on the floor, jammed into a die bolster, parallels, end plate or temporary stored in a half filled drum.
This conveyor is so rugged that competitive conveying companies order 6200 conveyors for their internal metal working operations.
2200 Series with T-Slots
If T-slots are necessary for mounting controls and guiding.
- Boxed frame of extruded aluminum, prevents frame racking and adds strength
- Stainless steel bed plate adds to the durability
- Space saving design with a top-of-belt depth of 1.87 inches
- Fully enclosed bearing for protection from the harsh environments
At times sharp edges on metal parts or scrap will damage urethane belts or drainage for machine coolants is necessary. Dorner offers a full line of plastic chain conveyors that resists cutting and allows drainage of coolants and oils. The line of conveyors is based on the 2200 series box frame style design and can more than double belt life, which reduces maintenance time and the total cost of ownership.
Dorner has designed and engineered the widest selection of guiding, stands, gang drives, common drives, motion sensors, controls and other common accessories that effectively automate metal operations in the industry. No competitor can match Dorner’s options or delivery.
We can deliver the 6200, MPB and the 2200 series conveyors with customer selected options faster than any other competitor in the industry. When next week is too late, call us today.